The purpose of the Club:
1) To boost and otherwise create interest in athletics and related activities at Williamsport High School, and to cooperate and assist in the development and promotion of the entire program of athletics.
2) To promote fellowship among the alumni, friends, and supporters of the Williamsport High School athletic teams.
3) To endeavor to increase the interest of the citizens of the community in the athletic programs at Williamsport High School
4) To encourage the participation of students in athletics and to promote good sportsmanship.
5) To increase attendance at athletic events.
Our Booster Club received 501c3 status in March of 2000
June 2, 2017
Hagerstown Comm College
Booster General Membership Meeting
June 5, 2017 @ 6:00PM
WHS Media Center
Copyright © Williamsport Wildcat Athletic Booster Club, Inc.